NEGOTIATION TECHNIQUES FOR CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
What is negotiation? When should you negotiate and when should you refrain from negotiating? What are the styles of negotiation and what style best suits you?
We all negotiate on a daily basis. On a personal level, we negotiate with our friends, family, employers, sales people and landlords, to name a few. But negotiations are also the key to every businesses success. No business can survive unless it has profitable contracts which are the product of a negotiation somewhere along the line. And within a company, having strong negotiable skills could help not only advance your career but ease your workload.
Join us to learn and practice the crucial steps to a successful negotiation.
In this course you will learn how to : –
1) Negotiating Effectively and identifying guidelines
2) Demonstrating the process and principles of negotiating
3) Language in negotiations
4) Steps in negotiations from preparation to conclusion
5) Negotiating an agreement in emails and the use of persuasive language
6) Intercultural considerations in negotiations
7) Handling problems and useful language to reach a negotiation
8) Workshop exercise and feedback
Send an email to email@example.com for further details and details for course details in 2017.