The course deals with risk management and personal insolvency (bankruptcy) and corporate insolvency (covering both liquidation and non-liquidation arrangements).
We will examine the law from a UK and US perspective.
We will be studying different types of risks and learning essential terms before turning to the insolvency aspects of our studies.
In this course, we will be learning: –
- Types of Risks
- Risks in Management
- Essential Terms in Risk Management
- Essential Terms in Insolvency
- Company Law Overview
- Insolvency Law in UK and US and the grounds for winding up a company
- Statutory Demands and Creditors Petitions
- Debtors Petitions
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Liquidator’s powers and duties and the administration of the winding up
- Assets available to the liquidator
- Voidable transactions
- Insolvent trading actions
For further details for classes in 2017 send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to join our mailing list or visit our website Risk Management and Insolvency