Often professionals need to advice their clients in a variety of fields including intellectual property law.
In this mini-class we will be studying the main areas of intellectual property including copyright, patents and trademarks.
We will study landmark cases and learn the key legal terms in IP.
In this Mini-Class we will study: –
- Definitions of different types of intellectual property
- Types of Agreement and Contracts – Licensing
- Breaches of Intellectual Property
- Amending an Agreement
- IP Rights and the Internet
- Case Law
- Role -Play – Negotiating an Agreement
For further details for classes in 2017 send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to join our mailing list or visit Intellectual Property Mini Class