Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com
New Essential International Agreements Course Skype is now available for groups (maximum 6 people) or on a 1 – to – 1 lesson with your tutor.
This course is aimed at assisting you with drafting international agreements with more confidence and attract those multinational clients or take your clients internationally.
The focus of the course will be practical with emphasis on the essential clauses found in international agreements. We will examine critical matters around the negotiation of international agreements across national borders and within different legal systems.
Topics covered include:-
- International formation of agreements under the common law
- Battle of the forms consequences
- Main commercial provisions in international agreements
- Biolerplate clauses – applicable law, court of competent jurisdictions, language, termination, limitation of liability clauses, conditions precedent, conditions subsequent
- Penalty v Liquidated Damages Clauses
- Practical drafting exercises and feedback
Classes will be live with your tutor, Sofia Parastatidou. Sofia is an internationally recognized legal trainer and international legal consultant who collaborates with SC Legal.
Language: The course will be taught in English.
Duration: 2 hours
Date: 30 August 2019
Time: 16 – 18 pm (CEST)
- Individual course – €199 (incl. IVA)
- Group course (max 6 people) – €149 (incl. IVA)
The price includes materials, individual feedback and a certificate of participation.
Places are strictly limited so that students obtain the maximum benefit from their course.
NB: Students will be grouped together in accordance with their level of English and additional classes may be organized to ensure that a homogeous group is achieved.
To receive the enrolment forms, fill in the form below.